- kinda sorta known for the Arts
- holds joint citizenship in the U.S. and another country
- last name begins with I
- not originally from the U.S.
1 DQ reserved
DQ: Born after 1999?
Not Ian Zerling, Icarus or Ian McKellen.
1. Is your epithet in its original language simply “Grozny”, because there are no articles in Russian?
2. Were you the wife of a very good friend of Pontius Pilate?
3. Were you the wife of Vitalstatistix, chief of a small Gaulish village unconquered by the Romans?
Not Ivan the Terrible, Incontinentia Buttocks (mmmph), and not Itmustbeabadpunningname.
#1 was Amy Irving.
#2 was Ixion.
Correct on Ian.
DQ: Originally from Europe?
1 DQ reserved.
IQ1: Have you played a gangster, a god, and a former starship commander?
IQ2: Were you a Mycenaean princess?
IQ3: Did we like you?
Not Jason Isaacs, Iphigenia or Ike.
DQ: Originally from Asia?
3 (wife of chief Vitalstatistix) was Impedimenta, in the Asterix books.
1. Were you a point guard for the 76ers, nicknamed “the Answer”?
2. Are you Felix Silla’s best-known hirsute TV role?
3. Did you profile an art forger?
DQ: primarily known for science?
Idris Elba (Takers, Thor, and Star Trek Beyond)
One DQ reserved.
IQ1: Were you killed by a stingray?
IQ2: Are you #1’s daughter?
IQ3: Were you Joseph and Benjamin’s grandfather?
I am not Steve Irwin, but I am indeed his daughter
TV star, singer, dancer and environmental activist: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bindi_Irwin
Well done, SCAdian!
Good one, SCAdian!
I had no idea she did all those things! I just remembered that Steve Irwin had a daughter…
Figured I might as well go ahead and start a new thread for August:
Congrats, SCAdian! I had just started to suspect it was her, which is why I asked about science.