"But Henry...It's FATHER'S DAY!"

:dubious: What planet are you on? I’m not a mother, as of yet, but if my husband and/or children gave me anything puffy and pinkwomansmelling I’d abandon them and move to…Berlin, where there’s more black leather. I feel the same way about diamonds…total dealbreaker.

(Sorry, I shouldn’t be talking about wimmin so close to your SPECIAL DAY. Tell you what, I’ll send you a crayola picture of us having fun under an apple tree :slight_smile: )

My dad would never insinuate that his life was better before my sisters and I came along. In fact, he generally feels the opposite. The day before Fathers Day my mom and sister took him to a theme park in California (I didn’t know for a number of reasons, the first and foremost being that theme parks generally give me anxiety attacks…hate ‘em). And yesterday we all just kinda hung out. Tonight I’m taking him out to dinner (he was too tired yesterday). Nothin’ fancy. He just likes to feel like his kids still like him and love him and want him to be around for a while longer.

~Tasha