Butt-Hurt Trump Takes to Twitter Again (Part 2)

It will be interesting to see where this thread goes when January 20 past noon arrives and *45 no longer gets special treatment by Twitter, has to abide by the rules for everyone else. Should we start making book on how long till his account is shut down?

Trump’s reaction to The Speaker’s betrayal?

" . Mitch, 75,000,000 VOTES, a record for a sitting President (by a lot). Too soon to give up. Republican Party must finally learn to fight. People are angry!"

That makes him The Biggest Bigly Loser.

Funny how he keeps mentioning the 75 million (actually 74 million and change) votes he got, but fails to mention the record-setting 81 million votes that Biden got. Biden got more votes than any presidential candidate in U.S. history.

Seth Myers likened it to him ignoring the second part of a math word problem. I paraphrase:
Teacher: “You have one train that is going 120MPH”
Trump: “Oh that must be the fastest, do you know how fast 120MPH is, that is like the fastest ever”
Teacher: “…and another train that is going 130MPH”

You can see his take on it here:

//i\\

Those don’t count.

Of course he always says, ‘the most votes ever for a sitting president.’ Which is true. But the other guy got more.

Haven’t you all heard: The 3 million “illegals” that voted for Hillary last time all died and voted for Biden this time, along with an additional 3 million pets, and roughly 4 million votes that the evil Dominion switched from T to B. Trump won’t bigly. Many people are saying.

My dog and two cats voted for Biden. Several times each. So there!

It was so easy to rig the election that two of my DEAD dogs voted for Biden. My dead cat was an asshole in real life and wanted to vote for Trump so I shredded that ballot.

Yes, but how did they vote down-ballot?

My dogs and I all agreed on Biden, but they had some concerns about the levy proposal.

The cats get nine votes each.

And they told the dogs who to vote for.

Well, dogs are like sheep…

I’ve got a new kitty cat who I THINK just voted for the America-hating fuckstick, right under my bed.

At least, that’s what it smells like.

Are y’all ready for your Morning Confusion? The latest TrumpTweet:
" Perhaps the biggest difference between 2016 and 2020 is
@FoxNews
, despite the fact that I went from 63,000,000 Votes to 75,000,000 Votes, a record 12,000,000 Vote increase. Obama went down 3,000,000 Votes, and won. Rigged Election!!!"
An election between Trump and Obama was rigged?

And right before that, he attacks FoxNews for not editing other people’s commercials:
" Can’t believe how badly
@FoxNews
is doing in the ratings. They played right into the hands of the Radical Left Democrats, & now are floating in limboland. Hiring fired
@donnabraziIe
, and far worse, allowing endless negative and unedited commercials.
@FoxNews
is dead. Really Sad!

I think he’s referring to 2012. In Obama’s second term he lost votes and still won. Yet Trump in his second term got more votes and lost? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!I1

Suddenly, I want to listen to Pink Floyd.

Math is hard. Critical thinking is harder.

If Trump were a little smarter he could have caused a lot more damage. Although, if he were a little smarter, he’d probably not be a FOXNews dipshit, so maybe he’d have caused less damage… hard to say.