Butt-Hurt Trump Takes to Twitter Again

That is what she claims in public, yes.

“I don’t know anything about that, and it’s a complete mystery to me as to how I might ever learn anything about it. I mean, it’s not like I have an army of aides who could research it for me.”

add to the end “so I can totally ignore it because it doesn’t match my world view.”

So he tweets that Twitter has shut down their entire network. That wasn’t his first clue that this was bullshit? Oh, wait. I said Trump could have a clue. My bad.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 876000 hours unless flagged)

The Bee’s response is glorious; Trump shares Babylon Bee article, thousands accept Jesus into their hearts

His supporters in the comments to that tweet are pretty much “he sure knows how to troll the libs” as if trump knew it was satire all along. Surely the same folks who believed him when he said he was being sarcastic after his comments about injecting bleach were roundly ridiculed.

It’s just a joke, man.

Sure, that’s Trump’s account but there is no way in hell Trump wrote it. Where are the misspellings? And “Big T”? That’s supposed to refer to himself, right? Has he ever done that before?

I think he said Big T is supposed to be Big Tech.

Obviously Twitter shut down the network before he could finish typing the word!

Maybe he’s been reading the Board.

Omg, he’s picking a fight with 60 Minutes.

This oughta be good.

He’s “considering”. I’m not holding my breath.

Lol, given this idiot, he’s probably going to release a heavily edited version, forcing 60 Minutes to release their raw footage, consuming 3 days of campaign time left.

How would he even have access to what they shot?

Eh, the WH may have their own cameras, maybe the agreement allowed the WH immediate access (via a copy) of the raw footage (probably used for campaign ads), some other reason.