Cats and balconies....

I wish I could rub her belly! A gorgeous cat.

Monkey, whachoo doing over there?

:slight_smile: Then they get that smug “I meant to do that” look on their face and slink away.

Ok, all of you knock it off. Every time I read her your fan mail she gets a little harder to live with.

Scarlett’s real name is Monkey. Sorry to break this to you, but that’s my cat. I know this because my cat is gray all over like she is, and she’s always breaking out in cute poses.

I’d appreciate it if you mail her back to me. Thanks.

Cat’s can never be trusted not to be curious, too many of ours have been run over in pursuit of that wish…

That’s a great photo, she really does look like she’s saying “Look, I’m trying to relax here” to the camera :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw her lying on MY recliner that way, told her not to move while I put down my empty, then grabbed another Harp lager, fetched the Olympus and took that picture.

She complied.

Not a diva, nor is she pampered, just cognizant of her pewter-toned maginificence.

you with the face, i’ll need pictures of Monkey to verify.

I’m sure Marty on a box and Erica who turned 20 this March would pay her postage!

My sister’s cat jumped or fell from the 12th floor balcony of her apartment. It did not survive.

A friend of mine had a cat who fell from the 3rd floor, and was just fine.

On the news not too long ago, a cat fell from the 6th floor and was only slightly injured. I found this rescue while looking for that story. That’s one smart cat.

Good kitty! I like the way the cat jumps, then tries to bite and claw the guy who caught it. Classic cat.