Cheap fucking thrills on the red line train

Jarbaby wrote:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

“Buy a car.”

:smack:

Yep, because we all know driving and parking everyday in Chicago is (1) cheap, (2) fast, and (3) unlike the L, completely free of jerks and assholes. :rolleyes:

What’s wrong with you people?

Nobody has jumped in with the hackneyed “I was on this red-line train and I was just looking for my lost contact lens, and this hot chick went all crazy on me…” post.

Let’s keep up, folks.

And then there’s this little nugget 'o fun:

Holy Crap!

I thought parking in Albany was bad. And I also thought that parking in Manhattan was bad.

Evidently, the suckiest parking situation in North America exists in Chicago.

Or Boston. Maybe.

Well, I work on Michigan Avenue, which is one of the big shopping streets, so parking may be cheaper elsewhere in the city, but even if it was 4.00 a day, taking the train would be cheaper.

Fine rant, jarbabyj. Fine rant.

Next time kick him in the nuts.

Okay, but you don’t have some nasty, sweaty guy poking his two-incher into your back when you park your car.

That said, I understand your position completely. I usually take the bus.

And I was only looking for my contact lens, I swear.

Those perverts are everywhere! The LA Times did an article (archived, must pay to read) on the problem:

**Ridding the MTA of Pests; An LAPD unit formed to catch pickpockets on commuter trains and buses finds it’s busier protecting female riders from perverts. **
The Los Angeles Times; Los Angeles, Calif.; Oct 7, 2002

Abstract:
*[Tom Brown] and five colleagues were originally dispatched to catch pickpockets. But the undercover officers soon noticed behavior similar to that of pickpockets in a different breed of criminals. These characters–virtually all men, except for the occasional teenage boy–also stared at other riders, then aggressively moved in to make bodily contact. Like pickpockets, they focused at the level where wallets are typically carried . . . *

Well, according to Jarbaby, it seems yes you do, only it’s rather more than 2 inches and “poke” is an understatement.

Shelbo, I’ve spoken to many a woman here in Chicago, and while it’s still appalling, it’s ALMOST something we’ve come to expect.

I’ve lived her almost seven years and have been the recipient of unwelcome touching FOUR times. Usually, it’s on a very crowded train where you can’t really tell if it’s accidental or not, but this instance was INSANELY obvious.

You know, what we need are more sluts and other female pervs on the trains so we male pervs are better occupied and don’t bother the normals.

I’m a little hurt to be herded into the normals category, but ok.

Well, if you were more of a perv, maybe it wouldn’t have bothered you so much . . . :slight_smile:

jarbabyj? I have experienced this asshole on the red line (it’s either him or his twin brother…). :eek:

Gotta tell you --I have first dibs on performing the castration sans anesthesia he is in dire need of. You can help if you like, though.

jarbabyj on behalf of female commuters the world round a big thankyou for dishing out to this guy some of what he deserves.

I have to report that a number of his twin brothers are also haunting the transit system in Melbourne. Unfortunately, being the quiet shy retiring type my responses to them have so far been limited to <hard glare><get up and move to other end of tram> rather than, say, “Hey, pervert, your wedding tackle stinks like a sewer, so get it away from my nose”

To Do list December 2002: practise stinging retorts. They sure sound like fun…

Some people are so congruent.

:wally

That is at least one advantage of having a poorly-frequented mass transit system. On the (rare) occasions when I have to stand, there’s always plenty of personal space.

I can tell you know Jarb really well. :rolleyes:

Now, if it’d been the Welder leaning on her… breathing down her neck… it’d be a different story :wink:

I’m almost sure this was said with tongue firmly in cheek, but I feel the need to say that there’s a huge difference between people consensually doing something someone else considers weird and some jackass running willy-nilly on the subway poking random women in the back with his vienna sausage.

That’s all.

Yes, because consensual rough sex and unwelcome touching from a stranger are ALMOST the same thing.

Ass.

Frottaging is not consentual.

BDSM is.