Cheapest source to fill LEGITIMATE Adderall prescription?

Im so glad I live in the UK - how on earth do you people put up with this madness

As you have read Mark, it can be very stressful for many people here in the US.

Vyvanse sometimes offers ‘coupons’ for several months so it’s affordable. Talk to your doc about switching. It’s about $20 a month more expensive w/o the coupon, but I preferred it to Adderall XR.

My new insurance doesn’t currently cover my ADHD meds so my doc switched me to Adderall IR. It’s about $60 a month for 2 30-pill dosages. I understand the IR is more easily abused, but I often don’t even need the afternoon dose. Plus, sleep is no longer an issue.

Good luck!

Argh, ADHD zombie! Oops.

If you google Adderal coupons you’ll find many sites that provide free prescription discount cards. I saved 75% with on of the cards. I printed several and my pharmacist told me which one saved the most. I also regularly call around to find out who has the generic adderall in stock. So many of them have been backordered on the medication that they answer this question over the phone. I have never been told that I have to come in to find out if it’s in stock. I also went over the state line from Kansas to Missouri to a pharmacy that had the drug in stock.

No choice old man…we have idiots here who walk around with signs (mind you, this is at a rally AGAINST government involvement in helping to provide equitable insurance coverage for its citizens) that proudly proclaim “KEEP GOVERNMENT OUT OF MY MEDICARE” (just do a Google image search of that phrase) which as a Brit you might not know but probably know anyway, is universal med coverage for the 65+ crowd here in the States. A program paid for and administered by Uncle Sam…a program that consistently outranks “private” plans in consumer satisfaction surveys. (Those plans that are Certified: 100% UN-molested by government and certainly FOR PROFIT, amen brother! I know I can feel Jesus close to me every month when I write that check. If I were you–and this applies to all of the subjects of Her Most Britannic Majesty residing in The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Long may she reign!–I would feel enraged that my government denies me this monthly opportunity to commune with my Lord and Savior… Sorry THE APOSTLE JOHN TEABAGGER–“You can call me JT, as long as you don’t call me late for supper.”–comes out in me when I can’t get my meds. He means well and without his guns he’s mostly harmless.). And Mark I’m ashamed to say that politicians here (and members of Congress not the just Bubba-with-a-Badge type who’s running for local sheriff) actually listen to people like JT and worse and, and, and…the laughs ensue. Cheers mate!

NB: Also you can never discount simple racism as a variable. Barack Hussein Obama II is “black” and Obamacare (a/k/a The Affordable Care Act) is just a racial proxy (Medicare/aide was never called Johnsoncare was it?); it’s just a facade for cowards who are too scared to call “a spade a spade” and admit, except to themselves perhaps, their bigotry. If you think from this perspective, its force cannot be denied but if you find yourself denying it, you’re just being being intellectually dishonest with yourself, another very common human vice. Google “Obamacare” and see the scions of American culture who have casually, ignorantly embraced this bit of Americana.

Are we talking about www.drugstore.com?

The one I just pulled up (I also have sch II and losing insurance), when I clicked “Pharmacy” promptly told me to use Walgreens.

Since that is where I am going (with 2 scripts each of which is approx. $200/mo) it does not make for any savings.

I once asked Walmart about another script - their price (it was still under patent no generic available) was as high as Walgreen and CVS (Long’s).

This is CA.

Things were probably different back in 2010.

Goodrx.com is the best dollar and cents saver I have found after much looking. Found it as a tip on a Consumer Reports article. I take Adderall (generic) 20mg, 90 count, and it saves me about 50% off the “cash price”. Im in Atlanta-metro area and CVS offers the best price…better than Costco even. It’s FREE too, if the script isn’t covered by insurance. Even a mobile app for it. And their site will actually give you a price. And no I don’t work for them. Also keep in mind that Kroger pharmacy and Rite-aid price match if you ask them. Hope this helps.

Reported. (kikiboy87)

Reported.

reported.

spam post reported.

No rx needed for a Schedule II drug? Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiight.

This may have been a spam message back in 2013 - but I came in to recommend GoodRx, too. I only just started using it last summer, but it’s cut my bills in half. It’s price comparisons among your local pharmacies. I’ve been kicking myself for not getting it sooner.

A fresh spam post offering to sell adderall without needing to bother with a prescription, was deleted from the thread.