Clarification requested : "As a political group, Christians are sneaky, hypocritical, and dishonest."

No it doesn’t. There is nothing “wrong” with a anti-abortion stance. Or a Pro-choice stance. Those are reasonable points on which people can disagree. Same with anti-gun and pro-gun (to an extent) or pre-fracking and anti fracking or pro nuclear power and anti-nuclear power.

People aren’t “bad” because they disagree with your personal viewpoints.

The issue with some of the right wing evangelicals is the steps they were willing to take to get their goals, like supporting white supremacists… or being white supremacists. Supporting racism, hated, bigotry… not to mention stealing an election from the voters and sedition. Those are bad things. Not reasonable political viewpoints.

I hope people openly disagree with Joe. I have. And in fact I am pretty damn sure he hopes so also. The last thing the President needs is a bunch of yes-men and head-nodders… which is exactly what trump had installed. I am damn sure ACO will openly disagree with him as well as other Democrats.

I disagree.

Depends very much on which viewpoints of mine they disagree with.

If they disagree with my non-murder stance, yes, they are bad. If they disagree with my preference for absolute pacifism, though, then not so much. I can distinguish between those of my personal views which are moral absolutes, and which are just nice-to-haves

If they disagree that women have the right to choose what happens to their own bodies, yes, they are bad.

As do I. But I would not say they were supporting him while they do it.

Closed for review, until an ATMB mod has a chance to take a look.