Colibri, moving threads, or not, and names for rules

Hey! Leave the 99er alone, Newbie.

And jackboots. Don’t forget the jackboots.

Shit. I guess I’m about to become a mouth breathing shit for brains supplicant on the People’s Court who, despite repeated explanations, cannot tease out the difference between a car title and a bill of sale.

Either that, or a cranky old woman who went to a dentist and had her mouth x-rated.

And a lifetime supply of spam.

You evidently misread our contract. It says…

See, it wasn’t jackboots. Wish it was. Would even settle for some penny loafers. Nada.

Is this whole thread a whoosh?

:confused:

You’re going to become a Scientologist?

Huh?? This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Is The Onion News in danger of becoming CNN? Am I in danger of becoming true believer in past-life regression and after-life ghosties? Did you make up that phrase yourself? Google only had four hits, and one was this thread.

I think that there are a lot of people at risk of becoming midgets…

Or moderators.

You know, Musicat is going to the mat to defend his “right” to debate religion in GQ on principle of outing fraud, but looking at that thread, no one there is defending Scientology. The only remark about fraud there is the OP’s comment that assumes it is fraud, which apparently is also Musicat’s position.

So what ignorance is it you are fighting again?

The Straight Dope is pretty popular with the read-but-never-register crowd.

So, if they aren’t posting, then they aren’t spouting ignorance that needs to be corrected.

Well… not spouting it here, anyway. But ignorance is ignorance–we must seek it out and drag it from its dark and musty warren, kicking and screaming and bleeding. And shit.

After over 9,000 posts, I hardly think the shoe fits.

Wasn’t really talking about you, there, pa’dner.

No problem. I guess I owe you a beer.

Damn right! :slight_smile:

SoulFrost, my point is that the only comment made on the matter was to support the idea that Scientology is bunk. Musicat seems to be fighting to preserve his “right” to continue repeating what is already said in that comment, as opposed to replying to anything that needs to be addressed.

…it saddens me that I can read this post and understand every single reference. :smack: :frowning: