Controversial encounters between law-enforcement and civilians - the omnibus thread

Should I be the victim of an unprovoked attack at any point, I’ll show the attacker this post. I’m sure it’ll be an effective form of defence.

You’re safe. Those kids and their loud music aren’t going to hurt you. There’s nothing to fear.

Yes it was terrible. That satanic negro music took control of Dunn causing him to brutally murder an innocent black kid. Luckilly Steophan the Racist is here to fellate him back to health.

If some angry old asshole got in my face, I’d have plenty to say, and loud too. If the old coot doesn’t like it, then fuck him. Keep trying to use “loud voices” as an excuse for murder, asshole.

Yeah, the law only works when “those people” get killed and the “right person” gets away with it.

Well done, you are the problem…

Am I allowed to shoot and kill anyone who raises their voice? What if it was someone pounding on my front door, yelling for me to open the door before they break it down?

We’re going to need to know the races of the people involved.

Oh look, a “clever” trick question.

No, that is not right. One defining characteristic of a sociopath is their ability to manipulate people. Sociopaths and psychopaths are typically charming and sly. I am seeing none of that here, only irrational paranoia, or perhaps serious psychosis.

It’s okay, yelling people aren’t going to hurt you. They aren’t a threat. There’s no need for violence from just argument.

I remember hearing an NPR story years ago about a culture gap between African-Americans and white people regarding fights. In black culture, guys can cuss at each other in the strongest terms, but shouting is just normal social interaction up to the point of physical conflict. To a white person, the verbal sparring looks like a fight, but to the black person it does not. When social interactions cross the cultural barrier, physical violence can occur when it was wholly inappropriate.

Well, I don’t know who it is or what they’re doing. They could be trying to rob me. Or maybe turn up their stereo REALLY LOUD. I might be afraid for my life, while just lawfully doing my job. I can open fire to protect me and mine, right?

You’ve moved from defending police under no true threat shooting minorities to defending convicted civilians under no true threat shooting minorities. Something stinks, and it’s not my dog. She knows to drop her shit outside.

Perhaps we can at least put this to rest.

I clicked to check the allegation of prevarication once. It appeared to me, after a brief glance, that iiandyiiii was correct, but I did not study it, bookmark it, or even save my conclusion.

Why don’t you, Steophan, link to the specific post that iiandyiiii thinks was a lie about him, and explain why you think it was not a lie? Hopefully this will eventually lead to an apology by one of you to the other, and we can then move on.

Thanks in advance.

Actually moronic fucking dick wads who don’t know how to properly interact with other people are the issue. There is at least one person in this thread that qualifies. Killing another person because their music was too loud is another way to qualify.

Yeah sure, asshole. Loud music and loud talk are bad, but murder is OK. You really are even more fucked up than I thought. Fucking psycho.

Yes, people like Jordan Davis. Or Trayvon Martin. People who can’t interact with others without aggression.

Well, it certainly would be, but it doesn’t describe anyone discussed in this thread.

Yeah, “loud talk” is all it was :smack: I don’t for a second think you, or anyone else here, really believes that, that Davis was just quite civilly talking loudly because of the music.

Listen, everyone needs to take it easy on Steophan. He really, truly believes that teens who play loud music and argue with adults are more dangerous than adults who shoot randomly at kids in a car driving away. He needs professional help, not insults and attacks on a message board. And he deserves sympathy – this kind of irrational terror at completely mundane and normal aspects of human society must make for a truly unpleasant life. I’m not even worried about his past lies about me any more – that’s probably a symptom of whatever psychosis causes his unrestrained terror, lashing out at anything that qualifies as a threat (and if loud music and teens arguing are a “threat”, then just about anything is), not some character defect.

It’s okay, Steophan. No one’s going to hurt you. Loud music is just loud music. Teens arguing are just how normal teens behave.

Two false statements there. I’ve said Dunn belongs in jail for shooting at a fleeing car, and normal teens don’t actually act like feral scumbags, despite the stereotypes. To mimimise the actions of, for example, Martin or Davis as “arguing” is another example of your tenuous relationship with the truth.

But yeah, I’m the crazy liar :smack: