Court orders Yahoo to turn over dead Marine's email records;

Now I think the person who should be PITed is our OP and everyone who jumped on the bandwagon and made nasty comments about the Family, The Judge, and Yahoo. Look- there was a Court *freaken *Order. Judges don’t hand them out if you bring in enough boxtops, you know. There must be a legitimate Legal reason. Find out what it is- then haul your ass back here. Well- you likely won’t because you’d have to do an “Emily Littela”. :mad: We’re here to fight Ignorance, not spread it.

Who made nasty comments about the family?

Who made nasty comments about Yahoo for complying with the order?

I stand by what I said. It’s my opinion that email records should not be turned over to the families of the deceased. That’s not going to change. There are plenty of laws with which I disagree.

I certainly didn’t bag on the Judge. Yahoo was right to try to fight it and also right to comply with the Judge’s order. As for the legal theory behind the Judge’s opinion, I don’t give a crap. I’m not a lawyer and I’m not qualified to say if it was correct. If it was correct, I think the law should be changed.

Haj

Well, I did say that the court decision was out of line in my first post and I meant morally out of line.

Haj

hajario- did you read the OP?

Yeah but it was like 24 hours ago…

You’re right, the OP did attack the family.

Haj