Cristi Lamb (Persephone) R.I.P.

How absolutely horrible…

Godgodgod.

All the love in the world to Patrick and to Cristi’s kids and Tim.

So it’s true. :frowning:

I’m so sorry. I met her several times and always enjoyed her company. She will be missed.

My heartfelt condolences. :frowning:

Oh no.

My condolences to everyone. Persephone/Cristi was a bright and shining person, and I’m so sorry I never got a chance to meet her.

Please, anyone within distance, give her family many many many hugs.

:frowning:

I’m so very, very sorry…

Oh man, this is just so bad.

My condolences to every one of Cristi’s loved ones, especially her children.

I just want to add my condolenses for Christi’s friends and family. Euty, I feel so very sorry about your loss.

I’m so sorry.

I’m disappointed that I never got to meet her.

I have many thoughts, but few words to string together.

Peace to all.

Bill

My deepest condolences to all who knew her and loved her.

My sympathies to everyone that knew her irl or from on here. This sucks.

This is more than just a messageboard for some.

My deepest condolences to everyone who knew and loved Persephone – her husband, her children, her family, her friends here, and to Patrick, who was looking so forward to beginning a life together with her.

Cristi has always had a reputation of being happy, fun, warm and kind. I remember fondly the “sisterhood” we had in the early days as two of the “Busty Redheads of the Straight Dope” and how much support she gave me (and many others) when we were trying to quit smoking together. She will be greatly missed around here.

But I cannot even begin to imagine the depth of the pain and sadness her loved-ones must be feeling. Their loss is profound. May she rest in peace and may all those whose hearts are broken find comfort.

My condolences to all involved. I hope you find the strength and support you need from your family and friends, and I’m sure that most of the posters of the SDMB will be there for you in your time of need.

The goddess has returned to the heavens. But she will live on, in the hearts and minds of all she touched.

I’m stunned. I saw this thread this morning, and started making phone calls to try to get in touch with someone who could find out what was going on, hoping I would find out it was simply a cruel joke. I’m still in shock and having a hard time grasping that she’s really gone.

Farewell, Cristi. You were well loved.

:frowning:

My most heartfelt condolences to Cristi’s family and loved ones, and God bless.

Still numb. Cristi was such a wonderful <i>presence</i> that it’s very hard to contemplate her absence.

My condolences as well, to Cristi’s family and loved ones.

Rest in peace, Cristi. You are, and will be, missed.

My condolences to all.

I miss you already, my friend. And I will always carry a piece of you in my soul. I love you.