"Death" Comes For You - But Which One?

my choice as well. young robert redford.

azrael from the show lucifer would be fun.

My preferred afterlife (as it is at the end of the series, obvs), but there’s not really a Death character in it.

Not me. I don’t even like salmon mousse.

Yes, but you can drive your car into the afterlife.

That’s funny, I’ve seen TMOL many times; I clearly remember “every sperm is sacred”, the teacher giving a live Sex Ed demo with his wife to bored students, of course Mr. Creosote and the after dinner mint, but I can’t picture what Death looked like. Probably spot-on, though.

:notes: Oh, I’m buzzing the Pearly Gates in my stolen SST… . :musical_note:

Here you go:
(6) Monty Python-The Meaning of Life-Death - YouTube

You’re right, I totally spaced on the actual question. [facepalm]

I guess I’ll go with the Grim Reaper from “The Regular Show”.

I don’t know, I’m really good at badminton, Prof.P.

What? Nobody wants Lady Death from Coffin Comics?

NSFW MAY211346 - LADY DEATH TREACHEROUS INFAMY #1 (OF 2) CVR A RICHARD ORTIZ - Previews World

Yes, a classic Mr. Death, quite so. Don’t know how I could have had trouble remembering that scene- dreadfully embarrassed.

Judging by her glutes in that first pic, I’d say Lady Death never misses a spin class.

Or maybe “Death” from Jim Balent’s Tarot the Witch of the Black Rose series

Being a dog, I suppose I’d have to go with this one, but… HE’S GOT TREATS!

I thought of another possible option: Dr. Oppenheimer. Your end will be neither peaceful nor caring, but it would certainly be impressive.

Oh, or Shiva, I suppose. But the quote is much more epic from him than from her, I think.

I’d prefer it be someone like Conductor 71 from A Matter of Life and Death

But I’m resigned to the possibility it will be like the company commander who met me at boot camp: I had no say whatsoever in the bus’ arrival schedule, but he was enraged at me personally for the inconvenient hour.

I would have to go with George from Dead Like Me.

Does Dickens’ Ghost of Christmas Future count as a Death? It certainly looks like one.

That’s the one. Been in love with her since the 90s.

I want the Twilight Zone Mr French Death, where I’m forced to live in a luxury hotel suite with hookers, and hopefully other drugs besides alcohol.

In Mr. Magoo’s version, there’s no mistaking it.

Casper.

:stuck_out_tongue: