Did the Steelers get a "buy" for January 9?

How prophetic. What’s your call for next week, because I need to make a bet. :slight_smile:

A Steelers win over the Ravens is the most likely scenario. If the Chargers and Colts tie, I will eat anyone’s hat of choosing.

And as of Tuesday morning, I believe a win by the Steelers in either of the next two games gives us HFA throughout the playoffs. Thanks Miami!

On an unrelated note, my wife has often questioned my use of “we” when speaking of the Steelers. My position is that the team, indeed, the NFL doesn’t exist without its fans, therefore the use of “we” is correct. Anyone else have an opinion?

Len

Thank whomever offered the prayer, and find out how they got a direct line to the almighty. It’s the only possible explanation.

I’m with your wife. While fans are important for pro sports, let’s face it. All you do is pay lots of money to sit in the cold for several hours while paying far too much for beer when you could be sitting in the comfort of your home, listening to inane announcers and getting your wife to fetch beer for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

For me it is much like watching a movie. For a movie, I must suspend disbelief and become part of the experience. To get excited about watching a game, I must do the same.