Did you shop at Dominick's? Where to now?

Some stores are really good at “grand openings” - then the regular day to day openings not so much. :slight_smile:

I’ll be interested to see how the Edgewater store shakes out. So far, so good, but it’s only been a couple weeks. It’s small but packed well, the shelves seem higher than normal, adding an extra shelf that’s a bit high for 5’3" me on top, but OK as long as they keep things fronted through the day. I’ll likely just keep shopping there anyway, since it’s the most convenient for me. It will tide me over until the Whole Foods I can walk to opens. Then I’ll still likely hit that Mariano’s a couple times a month.

Have you tried “True Nature Foods”? (6034 N. Broadway)

http://www.truenaturefoods.com/

I have! There are a couple things I get there, but it’s a small store and their hours are even harder for me to get to than the 10pm of Mariano’s or Devon Market. I stop in more often at Newleaf, they’re almost next door and I can stop in there to grab stuff on the way to work, or while I’m doing laundry on a Sunday. Eh, it’s really the hours I keep that is the problem, I used to do the majority of my shopping after midnight at Dominick’s, so easy to just stop in after work. I’ve already changed my hours a little so I can get to the Berwyn Jewel before midnight. I might just work on changing them a little more so I can get to the stores before 10pm. It’s so much nicer than having to go on a day off!