Diebold deletes Diebold-critical material from Wikipedia

Heh, fair enough!

Isn’t this true?

Relevant article.

Now I remember why I stopped posting for so long.

This thread died last week, and you bumped it for an Onion article? Whats the matter, not enough threads started by you on the front page? You have 9 (of 50) on the front page of GD. Isn’t that enough?

What do you care how many threads BG starts? If no one wants to participate, it sinks below the Google ad horizon toot sweet. And if people do want to particpate, well, thats what we’re here for, no?

It did “sink below the Google ad horizon”, and it got bumped for, of all things, an Onion article. Relevant? On what planet? It’s the Onion, for God’s sake.

So what? Does it create a suction vortex that drags you in against your will? What do you care? And why doesn’t anyone else seem to?

I’m sure this wiki article could shed some light on Airman_Doors USAF’s objections.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airman_Doors%2C_USAF

On the planet where we enjoy a laugh every now and again. Lighten up.

Right. It’s only when I post something that it’s bullshit. Otherwise it’s funny or insightful, or some other justification.

Once more I find myself not among the “cool kids”. Whatever shall I do with myself?

We’ve already got a Grumpy. Maybe Sleepy? Or Doc? Bashful is right out!

I disagree, and would go so far as to say it is the *only * way to have objective and accurate information. No one person can be entrusted to guard the truth.

Lighten up man. I dont think anyone here is taking it so seriously. Dont keep this up and make me call the waaambulance!