Do your part to provide BME for the SDMB..Funds.. we need funds

As suggested in this thread that makes all male dopers want to grab their crotch and wince, perhaps a fund should be started to prroovide Body Modification professionally done for anyone who wants it.

I’ve got $5 I’m willing to contribute to the cause.

Just sign in and let us know if you want to give or receive. :smiley:

I have a chainsaw and an exacto knife.

Beatle you and your chainsaw are requested here.

Thank you.

I have a Dremel Rotary Multi-Tool, and a glue gun. Being diabetic, I also have a lot of short, thin syringes and lancets. My husband has some of those tree branch loppers, and I’m sure that I can use them if need be.

I have a LOT of excess adipose tissue that I would be happy to donate to the truly needy.

Just want to do my part to help. :smiley:

I should probably note that I have excellent hand-sewing skills, too. If you need something patched, I can do it.

well Lynn, if I’m ever in your neck of the woods, I’ll call you up for some scalpeling. How’s that?

Here. flips a dime into the hat Just stay away from me with those sharp implements.

I’ll be expecting these funds at either ChiDOPE or Spiffled.

Very good, So thinksnow can we put you down for the prince’s wand? Hmmmmm?

Lynn does hand sewing?

Wow. So that’s how the trolls get taken care of! Dang! :smiley:

Question… if you have a chainsaw what purpose could the x-acto serve? Scroll work?

Oh HELL no!

There are limits, woman. <sheesh>

Ok, have it your way. But I always say—If you’re gonna be a bear, be a grizzly. :slight_smile:

But if you guys don’t start giving up the green soon, I’ll be forced to resort to a beg-a-thon—just like your friendly PBS station. Don’t think I’m too proud to interupt other threads with this sort of thing.

:cheesy begging voice:

Now folks haven’t you been moved by the desires expressed on this station–er thread for quality BME’s? I’m sure everyone’s desire to help hands-on so to speak is sincere but sincerity don’t pay the bills.

We need bucks folks. Or we don’t know how much longer we are going to be able to continue giving you this kind of fine quality entertainment.

Pleeeeese for the love of God, Pleeeese.

[sup]Ok the preceeding has been only a demonstration of what I’m capable of doing. Don’t make me come and beg on other M-PbS-IMS threads[/sup]