Does energy cause gravity?

Regarding Higgs mechanism and mass:

I had thought Higgs was supposed to explain mass for all the fundamental particles.

Can anyone rate the (rough) probability (eg with words like probably, quite possibly, probably not) that the Higgs mechanism is giving mass to various things (like quarks, electrons, neutrinos, W bosons, and whoever I forgot to mention).

Also, I tried to look up Majorana mechanism, but other than discovering that there is also a Dirac mechnanism in addition to Majorana, I found myself merely more confused.

The Higgs mechanism is almost definitely responsible for the mass of the W and Z, as it accounts for some nice tidy mathematical relationships that are observed between them. It’s also considered the most probable cause for the mass of the quarks and charged leptons (electrons etc.): There aren’t really any major competing hypotheses for those. Neutrinos are an unknown, because there are multiple plausible models for them, and they’re so hard to study: They might be an example (probably the only example) of a Majorana particle, which by itself would be enough to account for their mass. Alternately, they might be a Dirac particle, which (as I understand it) does not by itself require that they be massive, but would be compatible with the Higgs mechanism causing their mass. Last I looked at the matter seriously, there were various research groups claiming a very high degree of confidence for both models: I don’t know if that’s been resolved yet.

There are no other known massive fundamental particles other than the quarks, charged leptons, neutrinos, W, and Z. There are, of course, plenty of hypothesized ones, some of which would be associated with the Higgs and some of which would not (as well as some for which there’s no way of knowing yet).