Donald Trump is now a birther

He’s not a birther, just a self-important jerk-off who is best ignored.

Well he is also a liar, becuase there are plenty of people who remember him.

Why? Did he shit in his pants a lot, or throw tantrums? Those are about the only reasons I’d remember somebody from kindergarten.

Trump is an ass.

And anyone who thinks his opinion matters one bit is probably also an ass too.

Yes, no one in Hawaii knew him. And if they said they did, I won’t believe it until I see officially stamped transcripts on the date and conversation in question.

If they can’t or don’t want to provide that then well…the allegations must be true.

Man, I figured if anything could shield your brain from the Woo waves, that hideous blonde? thing could. Nobody is Safe!

We could do worse than Trump.

Yes but Glenn Beck isn’t running.

Yes, we’ve all heard the Jeb Bush talk…

A lot worse. Trump’s smart as hell, hires smart and talented people, deals effectively with bureaucracies, is a great negotiator, plays a mean game of hardball when needed, and can generally be counted on to outsmart his opponents.

I’d love to see that guy in the White House, but I haven’t really thought he was serious until recently when he said he planned to spend $600 million on his campaign. Sounds to me like he’s already setting about winnowing out the small fry, which would be a smart move. The fewer the number of candidates, the less money he’ll actually have to spend going up against them, and the more he can concentrate on defeating the bigger fish who stay in the game.

Trump plays a very sophisticated game, and on a very high level. It would be very interesting to see how he would run the country and deal with foreign governments. I suspect he would be very effective at both.

The horror. The horror.

Trump transferred to Penn after his sophomore year. Speaking as a Fordham grad, I’m happy that he doesn’t identify himself with our school.

I don’t think Trump could be elected dogcatcher in the Republican party. This is all about Trump’s own ego, and has nothing to do with Republicans. I didn’t even know he *was[/'i] a Republican. He comes across as a joke candidate. He’s going to have to show a lot of brilliance to convince people otherwise, and starting out with a wink and a nod to birthers is not the way to do that.

I think this could be a publicity ploy or just raw ego in action. Or maybe there’s a hidden camera crew and he’s trying to punk the country.

As most serious candidates usually do not toss their hat into the presidential contest when there is an incumbent in the white house, we are bound to see many joke candidates.

Serious candidates run in every presidential contest, whether an incumbent is running or not.

I think what you mean is that most serious presidential candidates don’t run against an imcumbent of the same party. Trump, if he follows through and actually does run, would run as a Republican.

That is why I said most, and I already knew that Trump was Republican, so once again, most the ones making noises at a run are a joke and I was referring to the Republican party.

I remember the kid that always ate his boogers.

Man, thats rough. At mine they always had fruit and stuff.

Here now, you had boogers? You were lucky! We made do with hamster droppings, and damned glad to get them, too!

No, it was just that one kid that had boogers, he made his own. The rest of us had to fight over who got to lick up the chalk dust.