(Old) Don't Sleep On The President's Day Sales - A Mattress MMP

Good morning, everyone.

It’s 39 degrees Fahrenheit and partly cloudy. We’ll head into mostly cloudy skies throughout the day with a high temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit. In other words, dull but dreary weather.

Maisie and Buster like to jump up there “arrange” blankets, and nest. I keep the couches covered with waterproof blankets, but the other blankets are on there for TV time. I should have tidied before I took pictures, but that would mean tidying the couch every five minutes, and I don’t have time for that. The waterproof blankets are on there because the puppies get wet in the rain, roll in the dirt, and generally into every nook and cranny in the yard. My sofa and loveseat are made of leather and are not old, so I’m trying to protect them.

I ran several errands yesterday in search of my favorite yogurt. I happen to love Siggi’s Wholemilk Yogurt. The mixed berry is my go-to, but I also like the strawberry rhubarb. Siggi’s whole-milk Yogurt. I like it because the ingredients are simple: Pasteurized Whole Milk, Pasteurized Cream, Fruit (Rhubarb, Strawberries), Cane Sugar, Fruit Pectin, Live Active Cultures, and that’s it. It doesn’t leave a funny artificial taste in my mouth, either. It’s become impossible to find for some reason, and I’m irritated about that. So, I went to three stores to search for it, but my hunt was unsuccessful.

After my unsuccessful hunt, I went to PetSmart for new pet toys (they keep dragging them out in the dirt), Safeway for some stuff I needed, Mud Bay for the dog food, and finally the gas station.

I came home, unloaded, did laundry and some other chores. Today I need to wash sheets and towels though.

This post was interrupted by Buster sneaking out of the gate and running upstairs. He managed to tangle himself in the CPAP hose, knocked it over, and it stopped working. Queue pissed off husband bitching about me waking him up. Like he doesn’t wake me up every single g-damn night.

Anyway, I corralled the pup, got both of them outside and was heading back here to finish my post, when the husband stomped downstairs because the CPAP wasn’t producing air.

I let it cool down, unplugged, and finally got it going again, thank goodness.

Tomorrow, it’s back to work, and this week will be super busy, albeit short. Holiday today, RDO on Friday, but about eight days worth of work must be packed into three. Fun times!

Alrighty time to get that dishwasher going. Puppy chaos caused lots of delays today.