Earthquake Music

It seems I have one of those thumping bass music(?) idiots in my apartment complex. What are my options?

First, check your lease.

Then, call a lawyer.

Then, if that doesn’t work, get an even bigger stereo than he’s got, and some very very bad music.

And some earplugs. :smiley: