Easiest Way to Ship Something Cold

Yeah, I’m a little confused too. I order my scripts and they come directly to me. Is there a reason you have to intercede on your cousin’s behalf?

The smallest package from them costs $46 although I assume the actually shipping charges are extra. This might be the best solution as this will keep the contents at two to eight degrees Celsius.

I gave up trying to find the regulations for UPS and FedEx. But I would ask them to make sure before buying any dry ice or frozen peas.

Here’s what FedEx says about shipping packages cooled by dry ice. The regulations seem a little involved, but not onerous.

Thanks everyone, especially for the part about how dry ice could freeze it. My cousin clearly doesn’t know much about the best way to ship her own medicine. I will mosey on over to FedEx tomorrow and see what they say. Based on the varying responses, you see it’s not as simple as it sounds.

I wasn’t even thinking about the dry ice, I was concerned about the fact that it’s a controlled substance (a prescription drug).

We used to get frozen Christmas cookies from an aunt who worked in a hospital. She sent them overnight in a thermal organ transport box filled with cookies and dry ice.