Eunuchs

Maybe I missed it, but can’t believe noone has referenced the NC voluntary eunuch bit, here.

One thing no one has mentioned—maybe because it isn’t a thing—is prostate orgasm through anal sex. I was under the impression that gay men receiving a penis through the anus experience prostate stimulation from the inserted penis that reults in orgasm for the receiver. Do I have that wrong?

Yes, I remember hearing (some 60 years ago, in Catholic grade school) about a missionary in North America who was tortured by Native Americans, who cut off his thumbs. Because of this ‘deformity’, he was not able to be ordained a priest until they got special dispensation from the Vatican.

Incidentally, the OP was penned in 2006.

Greetings Merlinos, and welcome to the Straight Dope Message Board!

There’s a discussion at Quora about whether men can orgasm during anal sex. Because of the subject matter, I’ll put the link and characterization in a spoiler box: [spoiler] Can a man ejaculate while receiving anal sex?

tl;dr: YES AND IT’S AMAZING!!!11!!!
[/spoiler] As a separate matter Go Ask Alice, Colombia University’s blog on Health, explains what happens to someone who is castrated: At first, a man who has been castrated will still have a sexual urge. Over time, however, because he’s no longer producing testosterone, he’ll lose much of his libido or sexual desire. Medications can readjust the chemicals in his blood and bring back some sexual desire. Studies have also been done that show with increased stimulation, a castrated man can actually get an erection, have sex, and orgasm (although ejaculate which would be minimal in volume and not contain any sperm). Search

I see no conflict with Colombia University’s blog and Sampiro’s 2006 commentary (not that anyone claimed otherwise).

So, men can have orgasm via stimulation of their ptostate via anal sex, as gay men rrport. Bbut I wonder if that is only for men with testes. Would someone castrated at a young age have an undeveloped prostate, just like his underdeveloped penis, and thus be just as incapable of prostate orgasm via anal sex as a penis orgasm?