(Old) FA LA LA LA LA Decking The Halls In The MMP

Son called, so I didn’t finish my last post. His sister called him, and since it’s her birthday, he took that call. Then daughter called me, followed by son, part 2. It’s hard to believe it was 32 years ago that my daughter was born, a big-eyed baby girl with a headful of dark hair. I was so wrapped up in her that when a nurse commented that the wind was knocking the Christmas lights against houses, I thought, “What weirdo has Christmas lights up at this time of year?”

It’s also my sister’s birthday. She and my daughter share a birthday and a name.:slight_smile: . She and her husband celebrate birthdays with a brunch, usually eggs Benedict, plus champagne and strawberries. I told her the Simpsons definition of a buffet: “It’s not quite breakfast, not quite lunch, but it comes with a slice of cantaloupe at the end.” She said she’d stick to berries.

Wheelz, a master at the ukulele AND the kazoo! Next come the groupies!

Pilot, I hope the crud clears quickly.

Red, I could have sworn I said this earlier, but now I can’t find it: Nelson is way past adorable in that coat! Ducks! That sweet face peeking out! :two_hearts:

MetalMouse, I can’t believe you’re having plumbing issues AGAIN! There can’t be many pipes they haven’t already checked, right?