(Old) FA LA LA LA LA Decking The Halls In The MMP

I am rather jealous of people who have this skill. I cannot “see” what the end result should be unless I’ve already done it once and know how it works. I absolutely MUST follow the recipe to the letter first and then modify it as I see fit.

I’ve taken several classes on designing needlepoint pieces…and the teachers were really nice and did the best they could with what they had.

Besides, it was a BETTY CROCKER recipe! Doubting Betty Crocker is something that is just not done!

I am SO upset right now. How is it possible I missed that? My rep as the resident floozy is probably at risk now!!!

(Hubs hates the feeling of lotion on his hands. While he will smear some on my back if forced, he is hysterically dramatic in his hurry to wash it all off his hands.)

Hurray for cake (were you actually able to eat that flower?) Of course they love you, how could they help it? You are a wonderful person with a snarky sense of humor. They adored you from the start!

Happy anniversary!

We met through a swingers magazine and agreed that we only wanted to get together for safe sex (My floozy days were over when AIDS happened. I wasn’t overly worried about getting chlamydia, but the risk of dying over a one night stand was more concerning.) We liked living an hour drive apart because that meant we wouldn’t be dropping in all the time. We liked me having a small place while he was sharing a place with friends because that meant we wouldn’t have to worry about too many overnight stays.

That was almost 37 years ago.

I’ve always thought you were a real neat person, now I just flat out adore you! I hope you make lots of money for the furry ones, thank you so much for doing that.

I’m really glad that they are both willing to go out in the rain now. Do you think they would stay the same size long enough to wear the same rain coats the entire winter? Baby critters grow so fast.

I would suggest a milkshake or ice cream within half an hour of your sleeping time. Easily digested calories might help you sleep longer before noticing that your belly is empty as usual. Plus, ice cream never hurts anything.

I started smoking tobacco in USAF basic training. I quit the week I retired. Smoking weed has never triggered my monkey, it’s always been beer or coffee for me.

I’m sure that shoe will check in as well, but guys…please be really careful with edibles. Don’t try much at first, and do it at home. Edibles are not the same as smoking or vaping because you take the full amount instead of thinking about it between tokes.

Weed is also MUCH stronger than it was when we were young, it is now possible to get so high that you forget to smoke.

I would be the last to say don’t do it, I’m just warning you to be careful because I want you to enjoy it as much as I do.

And I think our poor stop sign just got hit again. I will report back, possibly with pics.