flavored liquor?

Ok Audrey after reading you post, i got a bit curious. When i was at the liquor story, i looked around, and no big surprise here, they didnt have at there. So then i checked google, and found their website… its actually pretty cool, they have all kinds of quizes and stuff… here is thelink

but it doesnt say anything about how long it has been around, or where it is offered… oh well, i guess it will be around here sometime, my friend said they got it in new york

Jagermeister (served ice cold)

Dunno what it’s flavoured with. It tastes (and looks) like cough syrup.

kinda like a Flaming Moe.

Frida, I know that my friend, who works for the main distributor here, is just now taking Danzka to various bars to get them to pick it up; I’m not surprised that it hasn’t hit your liquor store yet. Call around!

And I do have to mention a BRAND NEW liquor that just came out; it’s called Player’s Extreme (I know, corny name) and they do flavored vodkas and rums, and I think one gin…and I tried their cherry vodka and it totally blew me away! And the banana rum tastes like ripe liquid bananas. Amazingly tasty, and I don’t even like banana-flavored stuff.

But the cherry vodka, which is the only flavor I’ve tried so far, is so tasty that I may have to buy a bottle of it. And I NEVER have liquor at home.

Keep your eyes peeled for it, and thank me later. :wink:

Corbomite, the label on Jager says it’s flavored with “herbs,” if I recall correctly…and I don’t know why anyone would want to drink it, but some people love the hell out of it.

Apparently Skyy also has a spiced vodka that’s supposed to be tasty for holiday-type drinks, but I haven’t tried it yet. If anyone has, let me know what you think.

blecch. I tried an herb liquor in Budapest and it was awful. I’d challenge anyone to drink that stuff and not make a face.

Finally found a place that sells Danzka. Good thing too, the spare bottle I picked up at duty free is running dangerously low.