Foods that have no calories

I’ll back handy up on this. I eat a LOT of pickles :slight_smile:

Maybe the sodium in them isn’t good for weight loss but surely it’s better than snacking on chocolate chip cookies.

So if I eat my Big Macs frozen and wash them down with frozen beer I’ll gain muscle mass ?
Damn I love science !

“Hope is not a method”

Are there low salt pickles?

I would think the salt in them makes people pee like crazy, thus lose more weight?

why not just make life simple and go on the carbohydrate diet and stop counting calories…eat all the pickles you want…of any kind…and sodium is not bad for you according to my doctor as long as you drink at least 8 glasses of water a day…I’m sure that’s not true for all people…but it works for me…

My mom was a Weight Watchers counselor for years. I don’t know what the truth is, but I can tell you what their story is.

They say you can eat all the non-starchy vegetables you like (tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, celery, etc.) and not gain weight because the number of calories your body expends chewing, digesting and ridding itself of these foods is higher than the number of calories contained in the foods themselves. Thus, they are said to have a “negative” calorie count.

Not good science or math, but it seems to work for a lot of people.

Yeah, but are they ever bland! Plus, hopefully you don’t have a low flush toilet.