Fuck this Tour...

Oh, please. We’re supposed to take some third-hand friend-of-a-friend rumors as evidence on your say-so? When come back, bring real evidence.

Like I said, it wouldn’t exactly surprise me if there were proof, but this ain’t it.

Well, one was straight from an ex-Postie, and one was from a friend of an ex-Postie, but your right, it isn’t proof. I won’t name names, nor will it prove anything to anyone really, so think whatever you want. No skin off my back…

Ohh, this is nice:

http://www.velonews.com/tour2004/news/articles/6653.0.html

Long story short:
Simeoni has spoken in the past, including testifying to an Italian court in 2002, that a former coach to LA, about how Dr. Ferrari showed him how to use EPO. Dr. Ferrari was a former coach, and still an advisor with an unclear relationship to Dr. Ferrari. So what does Lance do? When Simeoni gets in a break, he chases him down (meaning that break ain’t going nowhere with Lance in it) and tells him to drop the break to try to fuck over Simeoni from a stage win. How far back is Simeoni right now? 2:42:55. Is Tour timing getting really, really accurate? No, that’s two hours and forty three minutes.

If I wasn’t mistaken, isn’t that some form of blackmail? Squeal, and I’ll try to help fuck your career?

Maybe I’m misinterpreting something here and another poster would like to help me figure it all out.

Oh yeah? Well I’m going to tell you to go fuck yourself with a big pointy stick that has barbs running up and down the length of it. So there!

It was vindictiveness, and certainly nothing to do with the race. It spoilt the stage for me.