Fuck you Anti-Wrestling Son of a Bitch.

Dear Wise Ass Prick

1. I Know that wrestling is not 100% real, i know that Hulk Hogan didn’t really beat Triple H for the title.
    I AM allowed to be excited over wrestling.
    I AM allowed to be excited to attend a wrestling event.

2. I am PATHETIC for liking the WWE?
    Just because your having one of your fucking little mood swings, where whatever everyone else does is crap, and your just the coolest person in the world, doesn’t mean we are wrong.

3. Hi, Hulkster

4. YOU, CAMERON ARE A FUCKING MORON!
    I KNOW you like the WWE aswell, dont be a fuckwit and call me and everyone else losers because your a little bastard.

5. I know quite a bit more about wrestling than you do, just because its one of your ‘‘good days’’ doesn’t mean your right about everything

Let me re-word that

1. i) Just because they are dating on WWE Programming, doesn’t mean they aren’t dating in real life!

ii) Just because they are related on WWE Programming, doesn’t mean they aren’t related in real life!

1. GO FUCK YOURSELF.
    There we go.

Well, you know wrestling isn’t real, right? :smiley:
::d&r::

Don’t hold back.

Go ahread.

You know you want to.

Go on and snap into that Slim Jim.

This is worth a pit rant?

This is worth bandwidth?

Right on

and BTW, it should be:
“…you**'re** fucking little mood swings…”
“…you**'re** just the coolest person in the world…”
“…you**'re** right about everything”

;)d&r

Ummm, far be it from me to offer guidance on things grammatical, but isn’t “you**'re** fucking little mood swings” incorrect?

I think the hulkster got it right the first time on that one.

PosterChild, the next time you try to belittle a pit rant by being a grammar Nazi. Try getting it right first. That really annoys me. I’m not a grammar expert, but it drives straight up the fucking wall when people nit-pick someone elses thread. If you don’t have a comment that deals with the OP, besides the grammar content, then please just keep it to yourself.

For the OP, I tend to agree with you on the anti-wrestling people. If you (anti-wrestling person) don’t like it, then fine. Just don’t try to ruin it for someone else. I don’t come to your house and throw rocks at your TV while your watching Friends.

No, Friends is pretty fucking stupid too.

sighs
The “wrestling is fake” and “why do you watch it” has been argued to death already.

Here,here, and here.

The “fucking little mood swings” belong to the second person in that sentence so the possessive “your” should be used. Although the “your” previous to that in “Just because your having one of” should be “you’re.”

Darn. This thread had such promise.

Am I the only one here who hasn’t been whooshed, or am I just too charitable? I thought that PosterChild was making a commentary on the intellectual powers of most viewers of pro wrestling. How else am I supposed to interpret the “d&r”?

To which Anti-Wrestling Sumbitch are you referring?

Just curious.

Do you really want an answer?

Hey, this is all you have to respond to, Hulkamania… it’s fiction, just like almost every other television series or movie out there.

Of course, to be fair, wrestling still has a bit of stigma from the “Good Ol’ Days” in the '80s, when they still tried to pretend that it was real. It’ll take a while for that to go away.

I don’t care. If you like wrestling, go for it. As long as I’m not forced to watch. (I did have to watch it once, though. I was at work and the co-worker wanted to see it. I suffered through it.)

Don’t let anyone get you down. Tacky kitsch (which wrestling certainly is) is “in”. Wallow in it! Just don’t take yourself too seriously, is all.

Sorry for the hijack but how wrestling became a show? Real wrestling existed and still exists pretty much everywhere in the world. When and how did it became scripted?

Did this evolves slowly, from legitimate wrestling, with organizers cheating more and more for whatever reason until it became accepted that it wasn’t anymore a real contest? Did someone suddenly pop up with the idea of a new entertainment, fake wrestling? Was it aknowledged at the beginning that wrestling was faked, or were people induced to believe it was for real?

Well…don’t bother…I’m going to bring my hijack to “general questions”.

WWE?? I thought it was WWF… :wink:

Who_me?, I was all set to link to my thread when I saw your smilie. Here it is anyway.