Fuck you Anti-Wrestling Son of a Bitch.

The WWF has slammed the WWE to the mat and pinned it there. Now that’s entertainment. Suck it up, WWE, suck it up.

alright, no more comentary on the the smarts of us WWE fans. We no its just a sho. The only problem I see is the kids hoo haven’t been tot that its not reel, so they take it too seriously.

P.S.- WWF sucks. WWE rules!!

To answer clair:

Pro wrestling was part of a traveling carnival show in which the carnival’s wrestler goes from town to town to take on the best these towns can offer. Oftentimes, they have three or four wrestlers either taking on each other or taking on members picked from the crowd. If the challenger is really good, or is someone called a shooter, the carnival resorted to tricks such as the ringmaster capping the challenger’s knee. Gradually world championship belts were awarded to the better performers. Wrestling was once taken very seriously, and a match between champions can attract tens of thousands.

Around 1905, some circuits went to a faster paced match, as opposed to hours and hours of single tie-ups to seek leverage as was seen before. However, the wrestlers in the new style would get injured more often. The promoters, concerned, have the wrestlers practice the highlight moves on each other, so they know how to fall when they have to do that move during the real match. By 1915, the matches, though filled with spontaneous moments, has the results pre-determined by the promoter. The matches aren’t scripted as say, a martial arts movie fight scene. It’s more like The Blair Witch Project approach, where the wrestlers are giving a brief outline of what’s to occur, and they are supposed to improvise from there.

That’s it in a nutshell. There is a lot of detail I missed,

Speaking as a wrestling fan, you are cordially invited to bite my ass.
Not every fan of sports entertainment is, as your post implies, an illiterate moron. There may be some people who have less intelligence just as there may be Mensa members who not only watch and enjoy professional wrestling but also write about it with humor and dare I say…intelligence.
Like me. BTW, your attempt at humor, to quote Edge, a sports entertainer, “reeked of suckitude.”

Further proof this site is sliding into the black, cess-pool, hole of stupidity since “the change”. Something bad happened when the board ended up on that hideous temp-site.