Fucking maskholes and vaxholes

They won’t do a good job at blocking aerosols, especially with time. However, they must block larger droplets that would have otherwise traveled 3 or maybe even 6ft. Many of those droplets evaporate and can turn into aerosols. So I’m thinking that it does block quite a bit. I remember reading that the person who tested whether people are protected by shields using a simulator is now testing how much shield protect others. Maybe that will be out soon.

If I couldn’t work remote, I was planning to do the same thing. My Dad, who is over 80 yrs old. wears both when he goes to the store without letting me do it for him. (Dads…)

Y’all see this one?

Dumb ass responses from Maskholes abound.

“No, you’re the puppet!” How about a response that’s higher than a third-grade retort?

Two oddly opposed takeaways from that video:

1. Hilarious.
  2. We’re doomed.

Well shit. I thought California had mandated masks.

Also, what Mickyfinn said.

That idiotic woman talking about breathing our own “carbon monoxide”. :smiley:

I think confusion between carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide is common.

And I’ve seen a lot of people on Facebook concerned about masks trapping carbon dioxide.

Wow–I guess you told me. And you’re talking about third grade retorts? What the hell is yours then? Second grade?

They’re braver about it than I would be. I loved their responses - “want to do happy hour at Sharkees later?”

No one is surprised that you don’t understand when you’re being mocked.

I do realize that. That’s why I noted his retort was second-grade.

And when did you start speaking for the others here at SDMB. Were you voted into some kind of office?

Hey I got an idea–why don’t you go fuck yourself?

Hmm, looking at your avatar… you know who else is an orange man? :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, yeah. :frowning:

At least Biden went to SU. :slight_smile:

There’s an excellent article linked from there called “The Psychology Behind Why Some People Refuse To Wear Face Masks”. I’ve been trying to figure out why people are refusing to wear masks, and it actually gives me some insight.

Awwww. Is the poor troll feeling threatened and oppressed? Awwwww. Poor troll. Poor, poor troll.

:smiley:

Nope. Not at all. You sure are pretty quick to label folks as trolls just because they disagree with someone.

I can see why most folks here can’t stand you.

As a note–you’re the biggest troll and annoying asshole here at SDMB. They should give you an award for that.

Let’s go to the quarry and throw stuff down there! Ddamn, you’re funny!

Thanks. So are you. Enjoy your day.

Show us on the doll where the Democrat touched you.