Fucking maskholes

Damn, this board skews old. Ms Fairchild is a fine fantasy wife but I don’t think I’ve heard her mentioned in at least one decade.

She’s very discreet. /s

What’s depressing is that I can remember 30-year-old gags from Saturday Night Live, but can I remember to buy milk at the grocery store without a written list? No. Thank goodness for modern technology. I’d be lost without pencils and paper.

Man, that’s old tech. Even the ancient Sumerians had Personal Digital Assistants.

Sun dried rapid set clay tablets.

The board DOES skew old but it also skews scholarly, and if you are going to quote a Jon Lovitz “Tommy Flanagan” sketch, you must reference Morgan Fairchild.

Standard GOP tactic. Obstruct any activity, then decry the inaction of their opponents. “The Democrats are so evil for not reducing their bill package and refusing to negotiate with Republicans after the election prior to the administration change!” Um, what about the time from June to November where the Republicans refused to take up any legislative activity, even though the House passed a bill? 6 months of stalling and bad faith and obstruction, yet it’s the Democrats who decide to wait 3 months instead of water down their plan yet again who are the obstructionists. Right.

Maskholes… more and more people without masks all over the place. Everybody out partying like the pandemic is over while new strains are spreading faster than the old ones.

Some dumbass on TV being interviewed about his vaccine reluctance was asked what it would take for him to get the vaccine, and he replied something like “If I thought I was hurting someone by not getting the vaccine, I would get it. I’m not flying anywhere. If I were, then I’d get the vaccine.” :man_facepalming: You dipshit! That’s exactly the point! You don’t have to be flying anywhere to be a potential spreader.