Fucking maskholes

If one person, just one person Googles it, they may think he’s really sick. And if two people, two people Google it, they may think they’re both freaks. And if three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people Googling it, they may think it’s an organization. And can you imagine fifty people a day, I said fifty people a day Googling “Does electricity remove the Covid vaccine?” And friends, they may think it’s a movement.

Wanna get married so I can have your babies!!!

Wait, its not just friends, its friends and neighbors. If you are going to forget the important stuff, the baby making is off!

:notes:You can get anything you want— :notes: Bzzzt Arghhh!

Maybe a slight rise in intelligence?

Good morning. I write today from Maskhole Central, a.k.a., airports. I’d wish Seattle were the only one, but no, the maskholery appears to be universal. Many persons in several airports maskless, masks pulled down, noses sticking out of masks, noses sticking out of masks with shifty, defiant glaring, masks left down 15 minutes after finishing eating, masks so low and uncrimped that nostrils are visible. Not to mention pilots without masks and an open cockpit door for 30 minutes prior to departure, ground crew with masks around their necks, podium crew pulling down masks to talk to each other.

Those who are masked have forgotten how to airport, gazing around in stuporous wonder and walking into people, walls, restroom fixtures. No attempt at distancing, walking on the right, following arrows, etc. Even worse than before, I mean.

I keep thinking about the last scene of 12 Monkeys, the immediate outcome of which would be barely obviated by this number of non- or ersatz maskers. I conclude that we are doomed.

Oh, yay, about to fly next week. Great.

When I traveled to Germany in the summer, armed police were patrolling the terminals and waiting areas, making people fully mask. That’s one police state action I can 100% get behind.

From a friend:

Do you know what happens if a police officer catches you on the street without a mask in Vietnam?

he gives you a mask

In all fairness; my fuses last a lot longer since I started wrapping them in aluminum foil. Must be keeping the air out keeps them fresher.

Apple Store security guard stabbed multiple times by customer who refused to wear a mask.

A friend of a friend, a young man in his early twenties, right-wing zealot and conspiracy theorist, finds out he has Covid. He’s unvaccinated but apparently asymptomatic (what led him to get tested, couldn’t say). He refrained from telling his roommates, who were livid when they found out. He also decided it was fine for him to go to work. He is a medical device salesman, and his job entails going to doctor’s offices and hospitals to speak with customers. When his friends protested that this was not only incredibly selfish and potentially dangerous to all the people he would come in contact with, including those with medical conditions - not only these, but actually ILLEGAL - he replied that he has a fake vaccine passport so he’ll be fine.

They reported him to the FBI.

I hope to hear soon that his ass is sitting in a nice quarantined jail cell for the foreseeable future.

I double clicked it - opened right up.

Dan

This crazy mom has many reasons why her kids shouldn’t be required to wear masks in school. Philly Mag fact checked one of her reasons…

"Harris starts by saying that her son (as opposed to she herself) believes that “masks are being used as a control mechanism over the population.” And she asserts that the entire Harris family — she has two other kids in the system, for whom masking has apparently led to the aforementioned anxiety — has a religious objection to masking in schools, because, the lawsuit says, Harris believes masks somehow interfere with her family’s ability to “spread the word of God.”
The Harris family adds that the children feel “tortured” in the “prison-like atmosphere” at school. Finally, Harris says her family believes that masking is a “Satanic ritual.”

To fact-check this claim that wearing masks or instituting mask mandates is a Satanic ritual, we reached out to the Reverend Raul Antony, spokesperson for the official Church of Satan. “No, simply ‘wearing a mask’ is not a Satanic ritual, and anyone that genuinely thinks otherwise is a blithering idiot,” Antony informed Philly Mag on Thursday."

Holy shit. I was at the entrance to Kroger (singular), watching someone pull out dozens of towelettes from the dispenser until it was empty and stuff them in the trash.

Hmm… possibly theft but at least criminal misappropriation of property.

Shoulda got it on video.

Seriously??? By what leap of logic do you worthless idiots come to this conclusion??? Anybody who thinks that pedophilia the only reason to be “hanging around a park” and taking pictures of children is a worthless, ignorant, bigoted piece of garbage.

Well, its fairly obvious that the worthless, ignorant, bigoted piece of garbage under discussion is a good example of someone I wouldn’t want taking pictures of my children or grandchildren. If you want to allow strangers to take pictures of your kids, knock yourself out.

Name 3 others.

Maybe the guy in the van really is handing out free candy. What kind of bigoted conclusion jumper jumps to conclusions?? Morans.

He’s busy finding other reasonable explanations for Laundrie’s behavior.