Fucking Stupid Doctors

If you’re not allergic to sulfa drugs this stuff’s cheap @ $7.00 for 20 pills and usually knocks out even really bad sinus infections in a week or so at most. Bactrim DS 80-160 (generic version SMZ-TMP) AKA Bactrim DS, Septra, Septrin, Sulfatrim, SMZ-TMP, co-trimoxazole). Might be worth asking your doctor about it.

One thing that triggers mine is computer, TV, or video time.

If you haven’t seen an eye doctor, this may be a good time to do so. Particularly if your habits have changed regarding the computer. Took a LONG time for my regular doctor to say “maybe you should have your eyes checked.”

BTW, the computer glasses don’t do much for me. Knowing the computer is a trigger and spending time away from it has helped immeasurably. As has pushing more water - I was living my life slightly dehydrated. Sometimes its the stupid things.

:smack:

Zyrtec**** Sorry about that! I don’t know why I switched em up. Sorry!

Zyrtec is great for some people, but it didn’t do squat for me, either. Maybe you could try switching your allergy meds?

Zyrtec didn’t work well for me at all either. Claritin however works a treat, and is affordable over the counter now for me. Good luck with finding out what is causing this. I hope you get well soon. :frowning: I’ll pray for this to happen.

Well since I um…really didn’t notice my allergies that much before, I don’t know if Zyrtec is really working, but I think the antibiotic is working, because I can feel my sinus draining. Which is a huge plus. AND I have been migraine free for 2 days! Wow. Thats sad…I think 2 days without migraines is great.
Anyway, I’ll keep on taking my 6 meds and hoping for me to find the trigger so I can get rid of my pain and dizziness.