Germany= Warm Beer

The fault lies in Australia. Here you get your beer served so cold you need a stubbyholder to keep you’re hand from freezing solid to the beer. Wherever else you then drink beer, it will seem warm. If you do not need a stubbyholder when drinking a beer it is not cold enough.

Cheers :wink:

What many people fail to realize is that there are many different styles of beer, just as there are with wine. You wouldn’t expect a glass of zinfandel to be carbonated (or cold), just as you wouldn’t expect your chardonnay to be warm.

There are beer styles that are supposed to be heavily carbonated, and others (Scottish ales, for example) that are supposed to have very light carbonation. I drink my lagers cold and my porters & stouts at “cellar temperature,” for example.

Please do not confuse “Bud light” (which is served all over the world) with “American beer.” We’d prefer to be judged by the hundreds of breweries in the States that produce high-quality tasty beers in a wide variety of styles instead of by the “big three” that produce carbonated colored water.

Your Bud Light has color? 'Cause the last can of it that I was somehow coerced into drinking was clear as the mountain stream that the water in it came from (but somehow still tasted like the foulest ejecta from a malfunctioning municipal sewage treatment system). Or was that Coors Light? I forget.

Stranger

Sure. Haven’t you heard the old joke?

Q: Why does Bud Light go through you so fast?
A: It doesn’t have to stop and change color.