Give me 5 movies I should see before I die!

Metropolis
Les Miserables - (1935 w/ Fredric March and Charles Laughton)
Casablanca
To Kill a Mockingbird
Blade Runner

As an old school movie-goer, i don’t think it’s proper to show the feature without showing an animated short beforehand. As such, the following cartoons should be included:

The Zoot Cat (Tom & Jerry - Tom’s bid to impress kitty fatale with a zoot suit clipped from a hammock, Jerry gets the girl in the end)
Solid Serenade (Tom and Jerry - Tom attempts to woo kitten with a slap-bass rendition of Is you Is or Is You Ain’t (My Baby)
Hillbilly Hare (Warner Brothers - Bugs calls a square dance for the Coys and Martins)
Three Little Bops (Warner Brothers - Three hep shoats blow the bebop while the Big Bad Wolf tries to join the jam)
Saturday Evening Puss (Tom and Jerry - While the mistress is away, Tom gathers the alley cats for for a raucous party to the accompaniment of Darktown Strutter’s Ball. Jerry rats them out and the mistress steams home to put the boot to the puss.

[QUOTE=octothorpe]

Three Little Bops (Warner Brothers - Three hep shoats blow the bebop while the Big Bad Wolf tries to join the jam)
[/QUOTE]

Is this description in English?

From The Free Dictionary

Shoat - a young pig
Hep - variant of Hip (very fashionable or stylish)
Blow - (music) to sound
Bebop - an early form of modern jazz
Jam - (music) to participate in a jam session

While not the Queen’s English, it is in keeping with the theme of the cartoon…

[QUOTE=fetus]
Is this description in English?
[/QUOTE]

Man, you got, like, 4 corners.

Actually, I knew what bebop was, and I could figure out “hep” and “jam”, but the sentence as I saw it had multiple possible meanings. I was thinking of “blow” as in “let’s blow this joint”, which was throwing me off.

Face it, fetus, you’re from Squaresville, Daddy-o.