God damn spiders!

I’m the one who started the previous thread about this event. All the way back in October of 2008, it was, and a good thread at that.

I still think this is scarier.

This thread makes me LOVE my spider-eatin’ cat. Even though he brings me legs. Thank you for the pictures.

Nothing a little melted butter can’t handle. remember to pick out the led first.

Why would a land crab have LEDs? Admittedly, they would help you see it coming in the dark…

Actually, coconut crabs are the first thing I thought of when I watched the Spider on the Ceiling movie I linked to in the OP, because it’s just kind of larger than life in an unbelievable way. At least the movie is unbelievable because it isn’t real though, which coconut crabs don’t have going for them. That all being said, what creeps me out about huntsmen is their speed. So long as coconut crabs don’t move at a speed of several times their own body length per second, I’m okay with them.

My fancy new work 'pooter will not allow me to download the relevant version of flash player wossname, therefore I am unable to watch ewetoob stuff. Today, I am really grateful for that.