God even loves ________ !

Is it Jews? That would be priceless.

“God even loves Obama.” That’s my vote.

Given this, I voted offensive no matter what. If it was “the Cubs” or something, it could be fine, but within the parameter you give later, it doesn’t matter which group it is, it’s offensive.

Reminds me of the story of The Good Samaritan.

Sara Lee?

Nobody doesn’t like Sara Lee.

My vote is for Phred. Or telemarketers.

I missed this the first time around. In that case there is no possible way for this not to be offensive.

How about “God even loves straight white Christian men”?

How can it be offensive? God doesn’t exist.

I mean, if you saw a sign that said, “Bugs Bunny even loves [your ethnic group]”, would you be offended?

At first I was going to say “furries” but then the clarification about it being something which would be in the fine print of an EoE was posted, so I gotta go with Jews. I even know a few people who would nod sagely and say “yep, even though they killed his son, our god is so loving that he even loves them.”

I usually resist saying “whatchoo talkin’ 'bout witness? Why’d you say ‘our’?”

Enjoy,
Steven

This.

I’m going with either Jews or atheists.

It’s not Obama, because the OP is ____ - unless the OP is Obama!

Well, I agree on a personal level, and as an atheist, there’s nothing that would offend me. But I think a whole lot of people would find say, God even loves Muslims to be offensive. The implication is that even if you don’t believe in our great and proper religion, our merciful omnipotent leader still loves you misguided, unwashed proletariats.

My money’s on homosexuals.

I can’t wait to find out the real answer to this.

But I suppose the price of admission to this thread is to take a guess, so my guess is, oh…

Yankees.

The baseball team, or people from New England?

Is the answer “Homosexual Hell’s Angels”?

Not “sinners”, eh? Then I’m betting on ::deliberates…Jews, Muslims, Jews, Muslims::

Jews.

The people from New England. The only people that hate the baseball team are… well, the people from New England.

or possibly Catholics :eek:

Catholics hate the Yankees?

Go Catholics!