[QUOTE=Renee]
I would like to second the memory foam topper idea (perhaps even on your existing bed). Also, if there is a Denver Mattress Co. near you they have good mattresses at good prices.
[/QUOTE]
Nearest Denver Mattress Company is 200 miles from here. And on the far side on Monteagle Mountain, which is not the best place to drive on, in Winter.
[QUOTE=XaMcQ]
I’m not sure if there is a location near you, but if there is, I bought a very nice and reasonably priced mattress from this place about eight years ago. Good luck!
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Bosda Di’Chi of Tricor]
Nearest Denver Mattress Company is 200 miles from here. And on the far side on Monteagle Mountain, which is not the best place to drive on, in Winter.
[/QUOTE]
Look here. Overstock.com has a 2" topper for $80 with $1 shipping. If you want to spend less the 1.5" is $60 and the 1" is $40.
[QUOTE=tremorviolet]
Look here. Overstock.com has a 2" topper for $80 with $1 shipping. If you want to spend less the 1.5" is $60 and the 1" is $40.
[/QUOTE]
So when I found this mattress topper deal, I went ahead and ordered a 2" think one. I was having problems with hip pain from my mattress (which is an ultra firm and I’ve since read that relatively light people may be better off with a softer mattress). Anyway, I’ve been sleeping on it for a week and while I don’t think it’s the most amazing thing since sliced bread, I’m not getting the hip pain and my arms seem less numb in the morning (thoracic outlet syndrome). Plus it feels really wonderfully cushy and warm when I first climb into bed. I think it’s a worthwhile pruchase.