Good Third movies in a series

Roger Ebert said Red was the best of Kieslowski’s Three Colors trilogy (and it was the third).

I preferred Blue, the first.

Spider-Man 3. Not the best of the series, but certainly good in its own right (in a way that X-Men 3, Superman 3 and Batman Forever were not).

I came in to mention Star Trek III. To me it negates the idea that all odd-numbered ST movies are bad.

Also, Rocky III, with Mr. T as Clubber and the death of Mick. Then Apollo Creed coming into Rocky’s corner as his trainer.

Oceans 13 was much better than Oceans 12 and almost as good as Oceans 11.

I liked White the best.

**Terminator 3 **was a good movie. I don’t care what anyone says.

Can I say Star Wars Episode 3 without getting laughed at? Sure, it wasn’t on par with the classics but I’d watch it again if I saw it was on HBO or something.

I have only seen the original, but I’ve heard the Cube 3 is MUCH better than Cube 2. I only post this in case there are Dopers that have actually seen all three and would like to comment.

Blade 3 was okay, what with Jessica Biel and all.

Cube 3 was actually Cube 0.

So the order they were made is The Cube, The Cube II: Hypercube (Good lord this one was bad), and then Cube 0 which took place BEFORE “the Cube”

Cube 0 was pretty damn good though, it was very gritty and a good return to the cube style, with some great inside jokes for those who’d seen Cube 1.
But I wouldn’t count it as a true “Third movie IN a series”- as it’s technically a prequel.

Absolutely. Excellent movie, with great settings.

The Exorcist III, although not as good as the original, is a very good and particularly underrated film.