Has anyone ever had to deal with shrews indoors?

[QUOTE=Savannah]
Your office needs A Cat.
[/QUOTE]

…or a snake. Not as cute, but less messy!

These things eat bugs and slugs. As you probably don’t have a slug problem in your office, your alternative to the most ferocious mammal on the planet is…* hurk *…spiders.

[QUOTE=CalMeacham]
I’ll have to say the guys in The Killer Shrews. They had a really hard time of it, too:
[/QUOTE]
Well, after all, they were actually battling terryclothed terriers, weren’t they? Pretty far cry from miniscule vermin no matter how toothsome.

The Psychotronic Movie Guide claims to identify several different breeds under those carpet remnants, not just terriers. BadMovies.org claimsd to see a collie:

The traps are in place. RIP Sherbert. We hardly knew you.

I think in his honor I’m going to find and watch the Killer Shrew movie this weekend, and giggle.

Get the MST3K version – it’s out on DVD, and worth it.

[QUOTE=CalMeacham]
Someone beat me to the Shaksepreare reference, so I’ll have to say the guys in The Killer Shrews. They had a really hard time of it, too:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052969/
[/QUOTE]
I remember that movie; it was made somewhere around Dallas. A guy I went to high school with had a bit part in it—he played guitar in a scene involving a dance, IIRC. One of the worst movies I ever saw.