Have you all heard the latest political victim of Sacha Baron Cohen's new political show?

Watch the clip.

The premise is that SBC plays an Israeli counter-terrorism expert. His mark is a scared little man who is afraid of Muslims. They are filming at a gym and SBC is showing the mark how they have learned to fight against terrorists, and they will practice these techniques.

And so, islamic terrorists are afraid of homosexuality. If another man touches them they will become gay. So if attacked by terrorists, drop your pants and threaten to touch them with your ass. No, not just your pants, your underwear too. Now demonstrate this technique for us.

My curiosity over how the stunt was pulled is exceeded by my desire not to see some Republican’s bare ass.

They blur out his ass so you can watch in safety. Amazing how gullible these marks are.

Not on HBO they didn’t, unfortunately.

It’s not just politicians who do and say seriously stupid things on TV, but they seem to do it more than most other people, except maybe the weirdos who throng to Jerry Springer. I like the way that SBC gets them to say the most un-PC things you could hope for, in short, to strip away the mask and reveal their real oh so lovely selves. It’s a hazard of the job for politicians, so Sarah Palin, for one, can forget trying to sue anybody at all since she is a public figure.

I watched the Bernie Sanders troll clip and nearly peed in my pants from laughing so hard.

Sacha Baron Cohen wins!

Give him kudos for realizing he done fucked up and is taking the most honorable way out rather than doubling down, as most of them seem to be doing.

He retired Borat and Bruno characters since they were too well known after the movies and TV show. I don’t think he will have a problem doing other characters as this show proves.

Finally got a chance to watch the two episodes. That has got to be some of the funniest shit I’ve seen in my entire life.
I literally had to close my eyes during the “shit Portrait” scene. I couldn’t fucking believe what I was seeing!

I suspect it’s only because he lost his primary that he stepped down.

A person who behaves decently cannot be tricked. That is totally all on them. It’s laughable that they even think they are victims or that they have been “tricked!” What a bunch of idiots.

This is what I was saying to my wife.

I’ve got a paralyzing fear of injections. I know it’s unreasonable, but like Spencer, I got the phobia going on. And I know Baron Cohen is a master manipulator.

I maintain, however, that there is no way he could exploit and leverage my phobia of needles to get me to yank my pants down on camera and run around shouting racist epithets.

I bet he could. “This new suppository replaces that scary flu shot. We wanted it to be nonthreatening so that’s why it looks like a Kit Kat bar.”

Funny how they’re crying about being duped - can’t take it when someone bullies them back

Convince me to use a candy bar as a suppository? I don’t have illusions, he might manage it.

On camera, yelling racist epithets? oh hell no

What was the N-word SBC “really” meant in that bit? “Nuni”?

I heard “noonie,” figured it was just a bit of babyspeak gibberish.

Yeah but he set it up so clearly. There’s one word that stands out in America! Noonie?

I would think the opposite.

The idea of yelling racist epithets was that these were so offensive that you would attract immediate attention and save your life. Few people would argue that it’s worth dying rather than saying racist epithets. So to the extent that you buy the “the more offensive it is the more attention you’ll attract” argument - which is a stretch but not completely idiotic - then you can fall for that. (Still pretty stupid to make a video of it, though.)

But the notion that you could save your life by exposing your backside and charging a guy with a gun butt first is completely moronic. Far less excusable.