Have you noticed this political ad trend?

Same. Sports is good for this for other reasons. I live in Texas. Watching Texas - Ohio St game was on, and I saw the usual Texas ads. Talerico is selling off Texas land to communist China; he wants to perform surgery on your kids, etc. Paxton is the next Epstein. Normal “Texas” political ads. Stuff you can’t let your kids watch.

But because it’s sports, some ads targeted to the other teams State come through. I was happy to find out that Ohio is not all that different. Some lady running in Ohio was portrayed as a hard drug user and even had a wonderful dramatization of her crawling on the carpet with a crack pipe while raising her kids. Or something stupid like that.

Not sure about if they don’t mention political parties or not.

FPTP?

First past the post.

Ed Gale: “He ain’t lyin’!”