Have you switched to battery powered lawn care?

About a 1/2 acre with lots of trim work, so small garden tractor (gas) with my tried-and-true Honda gas mower, both have been running great for years…I did trade in my 32:1 Weedeater for a cordless B&D 18V weekwacker - it does fine, gets me around the yard, but it’s dying when I finish…overall, that’s the best electric tool I have compared to the nightmare of getting the stupid Weedeater going, the maintenance, very happy with the B&D…

I’ve wanted to transition to an electric mower, but not heard good things before this thread, may have to reconsider…

A powerful leaf blower is a necessity in this part of upstate NY, last year, I purchased a Greenworks 60V one to replace my Husqvarna 125B as it is a PITA to get started and keep going, but it didn’t happen, the Greenworks lasted 20 minutes and took 50 minutes to recharge, so after two cycles, that went back to the store…I was really disappointed in that as I thought that would be the most logical move to electric…

No way am I going to an electric snowblower, not with the snow we can get, I have a 15 year old 24" 6 HP Ariens that starts on the first pull and runs like a champ…I don’t know anyone that has transitioned to an electric snowblower in my area - the next logical step for me would be to hire a plow guy…

Luckily in Kansas City we hardly have any snow and when I do, well I have teenagers.

Question on your Black and Decker - does it only have one strand coming out of the feeder or 2?

I have a wired electric mower (small yard). My neighbor has a battery mower. I have to admit that the battery mower is nifty, but the flipping of the cord for my mower is really just part of my exercise routine for my arms. Otherwise without it, I’d have to join a gym