Help My Friend Has Rabies

OK THIS I NEED HELP HERE… I BELIEVE MY BEST FRIEND AND CONFIDANTE MR BEOWILL, HAS A SERIOUS CASE OF RABIES, HE BITES PEOPLE, AND DESTROYS IMPORTANT PAPERWORK THAT I NEED FOR ENGLISH ASSIGNMENTS, ALONG WITH A LOT OF OTHER STUFF… I PLOTTED ON DESTROYING HIM FOR AWHILE, BUT HE’S MORE WILY THAN I ANTICIPATED…SO IM GONNA HAVE TO ASK ADVICE FROM ALL WHO READ THIS…THANKS

Me and you can step into the cellar and whoever the winner is that come out with the key can have the belts…

Well my first bit of advice is to STOP SHOUTING. There’s no need to use all uppercase letters.

Secondly, if Mr. Beowill is a dog, then contact Animal Control and have them deal with it. You shouldn’t mess with a rabid dog. Plus, prepare to pay for the rabies vaccinations for the people whom you claim the dog has bitten.

However, based on the limited amount of information you gave, this doesn’t sound like rabies. It just sounds like a destructive dog. But I can’t be certain, so you should take him to a vet. If you can’t manage that (which means that the dog is completely out of your control) then have Animal Control come out.

Or maybe I’ve been whooshed.

I’m changing my user name to Mr. Beowill.

This, I gotta see.

I do believe whooshing is a distinct possibility. Mods cleanup in aisle twelve!!!

I destroyed a friend once. He didn’t have rabies though. I just didn’t like the way he was eyeing my baked potato.