[QUOTE=drachillix]
Well since I am self employed and my business phones are routed to my cell 90% of the time, yes I DO have to be available all the time. I have only recieved a handful of messages requesting service in the last 15 months, the rest of the time, they hang up. So fuck you and your presumed pretention, for me its called paying the bills. Since I am an onsite PC tech being able to use a screwdriver or type and the phone are huge bonues.
[/QUOTE]
So, the phone rings and you answer and put the headpiece in. Nobody says you can’t be available by cell phone at all time, but to wear the flashing fucking blue light 24 hours a day (all real things I’ve seen):
- Out to dinner with your wife
- While bench pressing at the gym
- While grocery shopping
- While using a urinal in a public bathroom
- While working your job at the gas station counter
Is a sign that you are a self-important asshole.
If you really walk around all day wherever you go (like alot of people) waiting for that call, then you are just showing off.