Hey rjung...

You get a visit from the Tooth Fairy Godfather, who’s going to come take your teeth whether you want to part with them or not… :wink:

Alzheimer’s or cognitive dissonance? You tell me.

My response: “[by]not having known Republican boosters in charge of computerized voting systems that can be easily hacked”

Let me know if you’re still having problems understanding my reply – I’ll type slower next time.

Don’t misrepresent the poll you quoted. It is not true that 54% believe that Saddam and Al-Qaida “were in bed”. That polling number was 35%. Over half still believe that there was a WMD program or actual weapons. With a margin of error of 3.5% in the poll it’s pretty much 50% on the money, which is how it should be because absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Anyway, I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t misrepresent stuff. Thanks.

Jebus H Christ, Doors, for someone whose publicly stated on a number of times that he’d gone over to the Light, you sure seem to spend an inordinate amount of time defending any criticism of your (former?) idol and his cabal.
Fact is, a full 50% of those Americans polled still believe the bogus Iraq/AQ connection. It says right there in black and white that:

So yeah, if 35 + 15 still equals 50, you have at least half of America believing in Bushit according to said poll. IOW, your argument has to do with how many Americans still believe that

not the AQ/Iraq connection as laid out bellow:

Yeah, and I say you’re pedophile. Go ahead, prove me wrong :rolleyes:

Know what? It’d probably more honest of you to come out and say that you’re gonna vote for your idol. Your “Bush fooled me” crap appears to be quite garbled.

So what you’re saying is that I have to start sucking Democratic tit or I’m voting for Bush? :rolleyes:

Kerry is the lesser of the two evils this year. No more, no less. Every time either of them make a speech I end up yelling at the TV/radio about how ridiculous they are.

And furthermore, just because I don’t care for someone or something does not mean that I will allow blatant dishonesty about that person. Especially when the question at hand is not yet conclusively answered.

Poll is here, (PDF), see for yourself. Part in question is on page 6.

Read this on CNN a few minutes ago, I found it interesting.

“Vote count at mercy of clandestine testing”

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/biztech/08/23/evoting.labs.ap/index.html

You know the only person you’re fooling when you invoke pathetic Rumsfeldian semantic nitpicking is yourself. There has not been one shred of WMD found, do yourself a favor and simply except that you were wrong.