Hey, some Nigerian scam artists have me in their sights! *hee hee*

3/5 RIDER HAGGARD
CLOSE, JO, BORG
SOUTH AFRICA.

(STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL)

Dear sir,

We want to transfer overseas One hundred fifty-two million U.S. dollars from a Prime Bank in Africa. I want to ask you to quietly look for a reliable, honest person capable of providing either an existing bank account, or a new Bank a/c immediately, even an empty a/c can serve to receive this money.

I am Mr. Oliver Moree,the Auditor General of prime banks, during the course of our audits, I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank in 1990. Since 1993 nobody has operated on this account again, after going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died without a heir. The money is floating, and if I don’t remit this money out, it will be forfeited. The owner of this account is Mr. Allan P. Seaman, foreign industrialist, who died in 1993. No one knows anything concerning the account, and there are no other beneficiaries. My investigation proved to me that Allan P. Seaman, until his death was the manager DiamondSafari [pty]. SA.

The amount involved is One hundred and Fifty two million United States dollars, only I want to first transfer $52,000.000 of this money into a safe foreigners’ account abroad before the rest. I don’t know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be released to a person here, but can only be approved to any foreigner with valid international passport or drivers license,and foreign a/c because the money is in US dollars and the former owner of the a/c Mr. Allan P. Seaman is a foreigner too, the money can only be approved into a foreign a/c. Send also your private phone and fax numbers including the full details of the account to be used for the deposit.

I want us to meet face to face to build confidence, signing binding agreement, before transferring the money to an account of your choice, where the funds will be safe. Before we fly to your country for withdrawal,I need your full cooperation to make this work. The management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner with correct account information, which I will give to you, upon your positive response. Once I am convinced that you’re capable of meeting up with a key bank official who is deeply involved with me in this business. I need your strong assurance that you will never let me down.

With my influence and the position of the bank official, we can transfer this money to any foreigner’s reliable account which you can provide with assurance that this money will be
intact pending our physical arrival in your country for sharing. The bank official will destroy all documents, immediately on receipt of money. To build confidence, you can come to meet with me, after which I will make this remittance in your presence, and three of us will fly to your country two days ahead of the money going into the account.

I will apply for annual leave to get a visa once I hear from you to act and receive these funds in your account. I will use my position and influence to obtain all legal approval, for transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance from the relevant ministries, and foreign exchange departments.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total amount, 60% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses incurred during the process of transferring. I look forward to your earliest reply through my email address.

Yours truly,
Mr. Oliver Moree.
Isn’ this a larf, wonder how many have fallen for it. I thought y’all would be amused. I cannot think why i’d be chosen fo an "opportunity like this:rolleyes: