Hi, Sam Stone! -- I Pit the Blathering Bullshit about Stock Market movements

Returns on the DJIA under Trump are basically the same as they were under Obama and Trump accomplished a lot of that by giving corporations over a trillion in tax cuts. Why that is a vindication, I have no idea.

Oh there you are! There’s a few questions here you’ve left unanswered. Start with #1. Then #90. TIA.

Bad move, there. You have challenged Brave Sir Robin. You know what happens when you do that.

In another thread, defending himself from sexism, Mr. Stone writes:

@ Sam — Was this clause intended as a factual fact? Or just another colorful turn of phrase? Just for fun, I Searched for Sam Stone mentions of “Sessions.” I found

But it seemed that no mentions of Jeff Sessions turned up, let alone about him being a “scold.”

Factual facts? Colorful turns of phrase? Bombastic flatulence? You decide.

I see that the Blathering Stone is blathering again.

I’m bumping this thread because I don’t think he’s ever explained why the performance of the stock market under Obama — the NASDAQ average didn’t Quintuple, it only QUADRUPLED — was so disappointing, and a proof that Democratic policies don’t work.

Darn. I was hoping for another YouTube link.

From the guy who NEVER provides cites. He doesn’t even cite Alex Jones — Jones is too far past his intellectual level.

How do you like them Patriots this season, Bubba?