"Hijack" in the Jan 6th thread

I encouraged the folks who were discussing that to move the discussion to another thread, after the discussion had run on for several hundred posts:

I am trying to moderate the thread lightly, but let’s at least try to keep it within the realm of what could happen.

I’m not sure it was out of the question that SS agents might be called to testify and offer corroborating or non-corroborating testimony about what happened inside the limo.

But Mike Lindell is never going to be called by the Committee as he doesn’t serve any purpose whatsoever to be there.

I think there is a lack of understanding about what the Committee is trying to accomplish. It’s trying to get at what Trump knew about the legality of what he, Trump, was doing on January 6th, when he orchestrated the insurrection. Lindell offers no insight into that whatsoever. Mike Lindell is not a lawyer. He was not a member of Trump’s administration. He was not in a position to advise Trump in any way as to legal matters. All he can do is gas bag about the Witch Hunt and muddy the waters. That’s why he won’t be called.